- Try our method! It's the quickest and easiest way to clean glass without chemical cleaners. All you need is a pair of streak free microfiber cloths and water.
- It Just Takes 2 Steps! First, clean the glass with a damp green cloth, then follow up with the dry blue microfiber cloth for glass polishing and drying. You will be amazed at how fast you can get it done!
- An eco-friendly way to clean! Use these streak free window cleaning cloths on any smooth or non-porous surface: glass, mirrors, windows, stainless steel, even auto detailing.
- Each Kit Includes 6 of our 16" x 16" Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloths and 2 of our 12" x 12" Green Buff™ Pro Multi Surface Microfiber Towels. Start cleaning smarter, order today! Detailed use and care instructions included.
STREAK FREE WINDOWS & MIRRORS
Clean, polish, and shine any smooth non-porous surface. Try these on glass, windows, mirrors, car exteriors, and stainless steel kitchen appliances.
ECO-FRIENDLY WAY TO CLEAN GLASS!
Environmentally friendly and healthier alternative to conventional spray and wipe method; get amazing results with just water with these streak free microfiber cleaning cloths. Plus you'll end up saving money on chemical cleaners!
LINT FREE CLOTHS - PERFECT FOR CAR WINDSHEILDS!
Our 100% lint free microfiber glass cleaning cloths (blue) dry and buff for a clear smooth finish! The flat microfiber weave ensures they won't lint by minimizing fiber breakage.
MACHINE WASHABLE MICROFIBER GLASS CLOTHS
Follow our care instructions to ensure your microfiber cloths last hundreds of washings! You'll have streak free mirrors & windows for years to come. This glass cleaning pack is used by:
I actually referred your microfiber glass system to other cleaning company owners I know. If you want to clean glass or mirrors like a pro, this system is the one to have. Another value you get from using the system is that you don't have to buy other chemicals to do the job. As an owner of a cleaning company I can appreciate that.
Tim Y., Ann's Cleaning LLC
We have been ordering the Microfiber Glass Cleaning pack for Busted Knuckles Cleaning for many years now. After going through many glass cleaning cloths and not feeling like those cloths were giving us the results we desired I decided to give Microfiber Wholesale a try. I can promise you this is the best glass cleaning pack you will ever buy! The glass and mirrors have never been so clear!
Kerri C., Busted Knuckles Cleaning
We love the Microfiber Glass Cleaning pack. We use the green microfiber cloth to clean (no chemicals needed) and the blue cloth to shine and leave glass and mirrors streak free. The quality is fantastic and we are able to wash the cloths and use them over and over –savings us money!! I highly recommend personally and for other cleaning business owners.
Crystal H., Go 2 Girls
Each kit comes with 6 of our Microfiber Glass Cloths and 2 of our All Purpose Towels.
Method (How It Works): This simple yet effective method will change how you clean your windows and mirrors at home and in your car forever! It works great on stainless steel too!
- Wet the green cloths in the sink and wring them out. You want them damp, but not dripping.
- Take the green cloth in one hand and clean the glass.
- With the blue lint free cloth in your other hand, dry the glass. Do it quick before the glass dries on its own!
Why does this method work better than a spray and wipe method with glass cleaner and paper towels or rags? No matter how good the glass cleaner is, or how good the cloths are, you're still not going to pick up all of the dirt on the glass. When you see streaks on glass, it's actually the dirt that the cleaning method failed to remove. Have you ever thought you really got your windshield clean, inside and out, only to drive into the sun and realize what an awful job of cleaning the spray and wipe method does?
Ever notice how professional window cleaners don't use Windex, they use a t-bar with a (usually) microfiber cover to clean and follow it up with a squeegee to remove the liquid? They already know window cleaning needs to be a two step process, a window washing and a window drying step. Using a squeegee effectively isn't as easy as it looks! So, we've taken the same principles that pros use to clean glass and made it a whole lot easier! Clean first, then remove the moisture. This method uses just water, meaning these are chemical free mirror and window cleaning supplies. You really will be amazed by how easy and effective it is. These are also the ideal windshield cleaning cloths, since this method won't leave a bunch of lint over your car's windows.
Our mirror and window cleaning cloths are available separately too, click the links for more info on each cloth to purchase separately:
Blue Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloths
Green Microfiber All Purpose Cloths
For more information on our Glass Cleaning method see How To Clean Mirrors Like A Pro or see our Best Way To Clean Windows And Mirrors Infograph!
Specifications (Microfiber Glass Cleaning Cloths)
- Size: Approximately 16”x16” (40cm x 40cm)
- Color: Light Blue
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide – 100% Microfiber
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 275 Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: Overlock Stitching
Specifications (12"x12" Buff™ Pro Multi Surface Microfiber Cleaning Cloths)
- Size: 12”x12” (30cm x 30cm)
- Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Black, White, and Gray
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 300+ Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: 4 Thread Overlock Stitching
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.