- Assortment of Microfiber Cleaning Rags To Clean, Scrub, & Dry! This 4lb. bag of rags contains a mixture of towel types and sizes to help you accomplish a wide variety of cleaning jobs. All the rags are machine washable. Because these rags are factory seconds (see note below), each bag contains a different assortment of rags, there is no guarantee you will get x amount of each.
- Great For One-Time Use. Instead of using cotton or t-shirt cloth rags, use Microfiber! It cleans and absorbs way better, making it much more effective for picking up things like paint, oils, greases, etc. Because they are inexpensive, you can toss them out if they get too dirty.
- Pick-Up Spills With The Terry Rags: The terry weave rags are great for everyday basic cleaning around your home, but also are perfect for picking up heavy-duty spills.
- Remove Streaks With The Flat Weave Rags: Use these to get streaks off your windows, mirrors, stainless steel, and electronics. They are lint free.
- For The Harder To Remove Stuff Use The Scrubber Rags. These have ridges, making them great for removing stuck on food in kitchens or any other stuck on debris around your home or in the shop.
Note: These rags are factory seconds, which means they didn't meet our factory's incredibly high quality control standards typically because of color or stitching issues. All rags are suitable for wiping, absorbing, polishing or scrubbing.
PERFECT MIX OF RAGS IN A BAG!
Includes a variety of types of microfiber rags to tackle any general cleaning task. Rags are assorted styles, colors and sizes ranging from - 10x10 to 16x24
MICROFIBER MAKES THE BEST RAGS FOR CLEANING!
Better alternative to using cotton or t-shirt rags. Microfiber cleans and absorbs way better! It is great for picking up spills like oils, paint, etc. and picking up a ton of debris like saw dust, grime, and dirt.
GREAT FOR INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL, OR SHOP USE. BUY IN BULK!
These are the perfect industrial or commercial cleaning rags. You'll have a ton of cleaning rags to make your job easy and get it done the right way.
MACHINE WASHABLE: REUSABLE CLEANING RAGS
Although these make for great disposable rags because of how cheap they are, that doesn't mean you can't wash and reuse them! These reusable cleaning rags will last hundreds of machine washings without losing their effectiveness.
Construction: Our Mwipes™ Microfiber Shop Rags are factory seconds, which means the material (for whatever reason) didn't meet quality control standards. Most frequently this has to do with dyeing, meaning the color wasn't perfect, or wasn't consistent. Even though these are towels that didn't pass quality control, that doesn't mean they don't work just as great as intended. They are still made from the same great quality microfiber meaning they are all 100% effective for cleaning, wiping, etc. That means you'll be getting great quality microfiber rags for an even better price! Our bag of rags contains an assortment of microfiber towels each with a different weave : terry, smooth, or scrubbing weave. All of the towels are made from an absorbent 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide blend for maximum cleaning and absorbency. They come in sizes from 12"x12" to 16"x24". (Not every bag of rags contains the same proportion of rags)
Uses: For the best results use each type of rag for its intended purpose.
- Terry cloth cleaning rags are best used for general cleaning and drying. These are great for picking up spills or wiping down your surfaces. We recommend using these as a industrial shop rags!
- Lint free cleaning rags - characterized by their smooth feel, are best used for drying and removing streaks from surfaces such as glass, crystal, stainless steel, and any other non-porous surface. It's best to make sure you clean the surface before drying with these to ensure you aren't smearing dirt.
- Scrubbing Weave Rags have ridges and are great for removing stuck on debris in household or industrial settings. Use them with water or a cleaning product to loosen up and break down the debris. These will not scratch your surface.
Method: Microfiber cleans great with just water or your favorite cleaning product. You should always fold your microfiber rags when cleaning, so you'll have multiple cleaning or drying sides. When washing your microfiber please follow our washing instructions to ensure they last hundreds of washings without losing their effectiveness. If you are looking for disposable shop rags because you are either using them for heavy-duty cleaning or disinfecting, these will work perfectly.
- Sizes: 12"x12" (30cm x 30cm), 16"x16" (41cm x 41xm) or 16"x24" (41xm x 61cm)
- Color: Red, White, Blue
- Blend: 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide Microfiber – 100% Microfiber
- Denier: .1-.2
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Conact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.