EDUCATING CUSTOMERS AND IMPROVING MICROFIBER DURABILITY
We interviewed Eugen from Total Cleaning Associates. He talks about:
- How to educate potential customers about the importance of doing business with a properly insured and incorporated cleaning business.
- Why it’s important to clean yourself for estimating job timing.
- How the durability of microfiber makes them more valuable than traditional terry cloths.
- How Eugene uses charging buckets to preserve increase efficiency and preserve his team members’ backs.
- The 80/20 to preserving your microfiber products.
Listen to the full interview below.
Chief Cleaning Officer at Microfiber Wholesale
Melissa Homer is a professional cleaning expert with over 20 years experience in the commercial and residential cleaning industry. She is a highly trained cleaning professional, business consultant, and educator that specializes in cleaning product testing and research, premium surface care, cleaning safety, cleaning procedure efficiency, training documentation, and cleaning damage repair. Melissa has worked for some of the biggest names in the professional residential cleaning industry, including P&G Professional and MaidPro. She has been interviewed and quoted in numerous leading publications such as Martha Stewart Living, Real Simple, Consumer Reports, Better Homes & Gardens, U.S. News & World Report, and The Washington Post.