EDUCATING CUSTOMERS AND IMPROVING MICROFIBER DURABILITY
We interviewed Eugen from Total Cleaning Associates. He talks about:
- How to educate potential customers about the importance of doing business with a properly insured and incorporated cleaning business.
- Why it’s important to clean yourself for estimating job timing.
- How the durability of microfiber makes them more valuable than traditional terry cloths.
- How Eugene uses charging buckets to preserve increase efficiency and preserve his team members’ backs.
- The 80/20 to preserving your microfiber products.
Listen to the full interview below.