Learn how to clean bathrooms step-by-step with microfiber cleaning products! We'll go over how to clean your mirrors, sinks, toilets, and floors, plus what products we recommend using for each (below).
Here's a few of our best tips:
- When cleaning your counters or floors, use microfiber damp not soaking wet.
- Make sure you color-code with Microfiber Cloths.
- To get surfaces streak-free:
- using microfiber cloths: clean with all-purpose microfiber cloths, then follow up with microfiber glass cleaning cloths.
- using microfiber mops: Dust mop first, then wet mop.