- Same Disposable Microfiber Cloths now branded as MWipes™!
- Cheap Enough to Use Once, But Durable Enough to Rinse Out or Launder and Keep On Cleaning! Excellent choice for dirty jobs like painting or auto repair where the power of microfiber is desired but the job may ruin a woven towel
- Machine Washable! Once laundered they feel as soft as a chamois (shammy). We call them disposable to differentiate between our other towels which often last 500 washings, but make no mistake, these are too good to use just once!
- Save Money Versus Paper Towels, and Get A Much Better Clean! Our disposable towels are much more absorbent than a standard, store-bought paper towel plus they have the cleaning power of microfiber! What are you waiting for? Clean smarter now!
USE TO APPLY YOUR DISINFECTANT
Collect all dust, dirt, pet hair and debris on all flooring types.
Disinfecting a clean surface removes 99.999% of germs. Microfiber’s absorbency is ideal for applying your disinfecting solution
Lint Free Disposable Rags
- Size: 12”x12” (30cm x 30cm)
- Color: White
- Construction: Spunlace
- Blend 60% Polyester / 40% Microfiber (60% Polyester / 40% Polyamide)
- Weight: 100 Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: Cut
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.
Oh, and Free Shipping and Returns!
Best invention since the Paper Towel
These towels “ fill in” all your cleaning situations. I love that I can wash them. I use them like paper towels, except for situations, where you really need to just toss them. I highly recommend them. Cost effective too!
Not your everyday wiping cloth!
This is my second purchase of these really versatile, durable cloths, and I'm hooked on them! These are made of cloth (or similar) fiber, and at first glance, seem thin and flimsy. They are not! For spill cleanup, or general cleaning, these do the trick! Recommended.
Not an ordinary paper towel!
These sheets may look like a stack of paper towels, but each one is actually a very sturdy, cloth-like towel that is much more durable than a paper towel. They are absorbent, and can be squeezed dry and reused. These are not microfiber, but a plain surfaced cloth. Overall, a great paper towel substitute that can be reused.
disposable micro cloths
Very pleased with the quality and the price.
Have used these for years. Love them!!