- Absorbs More Than Any Other Mop On The Market...In 1/3 Of The Time. Sick of cheap mops & how they just push the mess around? Equip you or your staff with the fastest absorbing & best industrial microfiber mop. Start working smarter not harder.
- Don't Settle For Cheap Cotton Alternatives! Microfiber soaks up far more liquid & picks up more dirt than cotton. Plus, our tube mops are extremely soft & won't fall apart or frizz like a traditional cotton string mops.
- Great For High Traffic, Messy Areas. Customers dragging in a wet, muddy, or snowy mess into your store? Keep your floors spotless & streak free without the hassle of traditional mops, spending a fortune, or breaking your back scrubbing. It's the perfect mop for rough surfaces, even concrete or stone floors!
- Machine Wash When It’s Dirty. You'll Get Hundreds Of Uses Out Of It! Stop using those nasty, stained cotton mops. With looped ends & tubes sewn inside-out, we've made these industrial wet mop heads to last!
- Use With Any Of Our Wet Mop Handles
Need a Handle? (This mop will work with any mop handle, but if you need a new one try ours!)
Product Details & Qty Breaks
$14.98 per each
$12.98 per each
$11.98 per each
Our Stainless Steel Jaws Wet Mop Handles makes attaching and removing your wet mops a piece of cake. Easy to use clamp grips your mop head securely, so it won’t slip from the handle, and releases just as easily so you will never have to touch a dirty mop again! This handle extends from 48” to 80”. So no matter your height, this handle can be adjusted so it’s perfect for you. Plus it's made from stainless steel and high impact plastic, so you already know how durable it is. Learn more.
USE TO APPLY YOUR DISINFECTANT
Disinfecting a clean surface removes 99.999% of germs. Microfiber’s absorbency is ideal for applying your disinfecting solution
BEST MOP FOR A ROUGH FLOOR
We've designed these with ribbed tubes to decrease friction with the ground when mopping. These also have a tailband to ensure less tangling and even coverage when mopping.
INDUSTRIAL MOP HEADS BUILT TO LAST!
Stop wasting time with a vacuum and get your floors even cleaner with less effort. Our Mojave Microfiber Dust Mop Pads glide across the floor, easily maneuver around furniture and reach into corners better than any vacuum ever could!
ADDED SCRUBBER FOR HEAVY DUTY CLEANING!
We've increased the size of the Vinyl Mesh Headband, so you can use it to scrub away stuck on messes and scuff marks!
WHO'S IT FOR?
Perfect cleaning tool for commercial cleaners, janitorial, industrial, or heavy duty use.
We use the Large Microfiber Tube Mop in all of the important accounts we clean that have large floors that need to be kept looking their best. It picks up more dirt than your conventional cotton mop and on some floor surfaces you can really feel it grab. When it gets dirty just throw it in the washer and it’s like new!
Chris V., ServiceMaster
We use the Microfiber Tube Mop in medical facilities, restaurants, office buildings, outdoor patios and new construction. It collects dirt and soaks up liquids and doesn't just push the dirt around like cotton mops do! It lasts a long time and retains its effectiveness after hundreds of washes. A staple for our business - wouldn’t want to work a week without it!
Joanna M., Winston Salem Cleaning Service
We recently switched from regular old mops to the Microfiber Tube Mop. My employees and I like how light they are, evenly it mops, dries fast and leaves no streaks or water marks behind. We also regularly wash our mops and the Microfiber Tube Mop is easy to throw in the wash with my flat Microfiber Mops.
Monica M., Bonita’s Classic Cleaning LLC
Best Industrial Mop Heads!
- Size: Large - approx. 16" loop length
- Length (Including Headband) - 18"
- Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 300 Grams per Square Meter
- Head Band: Mesh
- Head Band Width: 6"
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.