- Durable yet Disposable - Our disposable Microfiber mop pad is durable enough to be laundered yet inexpensive enough to be tossed after just one use for preventing cross contamination in a hospital or bio-hazard setting.
- Perfect for Floor Finish & Wax - Stop ruining more expensive mops, these are cheap enough to use once and toss. Stop wasting time trying to salvage a mop that’s covered in finish.
- Easy to Maneuver - You won’t believe how easy this mop pad is to use - you’ll easily be able to sneak into corners and under tables or other furniture
- Use With 16 or 18 Inch Mop Frames
- Start Working Smarter, Not Harder! - You’ll save time and money with our microfiber products! Buy yours today and you’ll be thanking yourself later!
USE TO APPLY YOUR DISINFECTANT
Disinfecting a clean surface removes 99.999% of germs. Microfiber’s absorbency is ideal for applying your disinfecting solution
Construction: Microfiber Wholesale's Disposable Microfiber Mop Pad is the first of its kind. It’s a 19” long pad which will work with out 16” and 18” Microfiber Mop Frames. This low cost pad is durable enough to be laundered a 6-12 times, but inexpensive enough to be tossed out. The lint free mop pad is constructed from tufted polyester / polyamide blend microfiber yarn and polyester yarn. The extra polyester is added to help the mop glide across the floor; too much microfiber would make it next to impossible to push across the floor. The microfiber / polyester face yarn is sewn to a hook and loop style backing with overlock stitching on the edges. Between the microfiber face yarn and the hook and loop style backing is a thin foam core. The purpose of the foam core is to help the microfiber mop pad keep its shape throughout the life of the pad and to store liquids (water, disinfectant, cleaner) which will help emulsify dust, dirt and grease for effective cleaning.
Uses: The Disposable Microfiber Mop Pads can be used wet or dry. They're best suited for the following two purposes. The first is for disinfecting in a hospital or bio hazard environment. Because of their low cost they’re great for applications where you want the cleaning power of microfiber but don’t want to cross contaminate other cleaning products after you’re finished. They’re also great microfiber mops for applying floor finish and waxes. Generally floor finish and waxes ruin mops. The purpose of a finish mop is not to absorb or clean, but to evenly apply the finish without leaving lint behind. This mop is perfect for that!
- Size: 5” x 19” (13.5cm x 49cm)
- Color: White
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Backing: Hook and loop
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.