- Aggressive without being Abrasive - The scrubbing strips on the mop are designed to provide aggressive cleaning in high traffic areas without damaging your floors - perfect for scuff marks!
- Larger Size Means More Efficiency - Get more done in less time, cover more area with each pass
- Easy to ManeuverYou won’t believe how easy this mop pad is to use - you’ll easily be able to sneak into corners and under tables or other furniture
- Recommended for Janitors and Contract Cleaning - This is the perfect mop for cleaning professionals and is highly recommended for schools and businesses with heavy foot traffic. Designed for high performance and shortened cleaning time. Actual size 26 inches
- Use With Our 24 Inch Heavy Duty Mop Frames. Mop pads cling to the frame with hook and loop.
- Make Your Life Easier and Order Yours Today! - Our Microfiber products are so efficient and easy to use, you’ll almost feel lazy! You’ll be finished with the job in a fraction of the time!
CLEANS ALL HARD SURFACE FLOORING
Designed to be aggressive scrub mop for really dirty floors (18" size shown in image)
THE BEST SCRUBBING MOP FOR UNEVEN FLOORING
This mop head really excels at cleaning grout, tile and natural stone. The stiff scrubbing fibers reach down into the flooring to scrape up dirt (18" size shown in image)
CLEANS MORE EFFECTIVELY AND WITH LESS EFFORT
Dense Microfiber is designed to pick up more dirt than other wet pads and leave no streaks behind (18" size shown in image)
WHO IT'S FOR:
These mop pads are designed for professional cleaners, it's ideal for: (18" size shown in image)
- Sizes: 5.5” x 26” (14.5cm x 66cm)
- Color: White / Black
- Blend: White yarn is 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide Microfiber Black scrubbing strips are 100% Polyester
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 990 Grams per Square Meter
- Backing: hook and loop
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.