- Most Absorbent Mop on the Market! - This lint free mop has the ability to grab dirt and not let go! The super absorbency is great for cleaning up spills without pushing the mess around.
- Same Amazing Properties in a More Compact Size - Just as effective as our Large Microfiber Tube Mop, this smaller version is great for tighter areas or users who prefer to maneuver a smaller mop
- Easy Gliding On Any Surface - The ribbed tubed design decreases friction between the floor, giving you the smoothest mopping experience. Works great on smooth or rough surfaces, even concrete!
- Recommended for Food and Beverage Industries - Quickly picks up spills, making it ideal for restaurants, fast food, grocery or convenience stores. For stuck on messes & scuff marks, use the vinyl coated mesh headband to scrub them away!
- Use With Any Of Our Wet Mop Handles
Need a Handle? (This mop will work with any mop handle, but if you need a new one try ours!)
Product Details & Qty Breaks
$14.98 per each
$12.98 per each
$11.98 per each
Our Stainless Steel Jaws Wet Mop Handles makes attaching and removing your wet mops a piece of cake. Easy to use clamp grips your mop head securely, so it won’t slip from the handle, and releases just as easily so you will never have to touch a dirty mop again! This handle extends from 48” to 80”. So no matter your height, this handle can be adjusted so it’s perfect for you. Plus it's made from stainless steel and high impact plastic, so you already know how durable it is. Learn more.
USE TO APPLY YOUR DISINFECTANT
Disinfecting a clean surface removes 99.999% of germs. Microfiber’s absorbency is ideal for applying your disinfecting solution
LEAVE YOUR FLOORS STREAK FREE!
Dry your floor fast with these microfiber tube mop heads! The 300 GSM makes these microfiber tube mop heads soft and absorbent, meaning they will work great on any kind of floor.
CLEANS BETTER THAN A STRING MOP
Tube mops are much easier to use than string mops. The ribbed tubed design makes it so they'll glide on the floor, and they won't get tangled while moppping. The tailband ensures even distribution while mopping.
DURABLE & HEAVY DUTY WET MOP HEAD
Our tube mops are constructed with looped ends & tubes sewn them inside out. This prevents them from fraying or unraveling when using or washing. They also come with a large vinyl mesh headband, which keeps the mop together, and can be used as a scrubber for tougher cleaning jobs.
WHO'S IT FOR?
These are perfect for food & beverage industries. They are also great for commercial, industrial, and janitorial use. Uses include:
We use the Large Microfiber Tube Mop in all of the important accounts we clean that have large floors that need to be kept looking their best. It picks up more dirt than your conventional cotton mop and on some floor surfaces you can really feel it grab. When it gets dirty just throw it in the washer and it’s like new!
Chris V., ServiceMaster
We use the Microfiber Tube Mop in medical facilities, restaurants, office buildings, outdoor patios and new construction. It collects dirt and soaks up liquids and doesn't just push the dirt around like cotton mops do! It lasts a long time and retains its effectiveness after hundreds of washes. A staple for our business - wouldn’t want to work a week without it!
Joanna M., Winston Salem Cleaning Service
We recently switched from regular old mops to the Microfiber Tube Mop. My employees and I like how light they are, evenly it mops, dries fast and leaves no streaks or water marks behind. We also regularly wash our mops and the Microfiber Tube Mop is easy to throw in the wash with my flat Microfiber Mops.
Monica M., Bonita’s Classic Cleaning LLC
- Size: Medium - appox. 13" loop length
- Length (Including Headband) - 16"
- Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Green
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 300 Grams per Square Meter (GSM)
- Edges: Over Lock Stitching
- Head Band: Mesh
- Head Band Width: 6"
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.