- Refills For Our Microfiber Mop System, But Compatible With any 16-18" Microfiber Mop Frame that has the hook and loop attachment strips. These will tightly stick to the bottom of the frame. View our mop frames
- Easily Maintain Your Floors with 18" Mojave Microfiber Dust Mops (2) Perfect for collecting a variety of loose debris on your floors. With 2 types of microfiber yarns, you'll pick up tiny dust particles to larger things like pet hair.
- Get Your Floors Streak Free with 18" Microfiber Wet Mop Pads (3) Cleans great with just water to remove more stuck-on dirt and debris. Easy to use, just rinse and wring them out when they get dirty and continue mopping.
- Easy to Wash & Reuse - These professional quality microfiber mop pads continue to work great after hundreds of machine washings. Order Today!
DUST & CLEAN ALL HARD SURFACE FLOORING
These mop pads will do the job on any hard surface flooring type.
QUICKLY & EASILY MAINTAIN YOUR FLOORS
The Mojave Microfiber Dust Mops are great for quickly collecting all the loose debris on your floors!
GET YOUR FLOORS STREAK-FREE
The Microfiber Wet Mop Pads are ideal for removing dirt and streaks from your floors. Just dampen them with water or use them with your favorite floor cleaner.
PERFECT MOP REFILLS
These are compatible with any 16-18" microfiber mop frame that has the hook and loop strips. Whether you have our mop frame or another, just pop-them on and they'll stick to the bottom of the frame.
If you have purchased our Microfiber Mop System, these are the refills you need!
18" Mojave Microfiber Dust Mop (2)
- Sizes: 5” x 19” (13.5cm x 48cm)
- Color: Light Blue/Dark Blue
- Blend: 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide Microfiber – 100% Microfiber
- Denier: .1-.2
- Backing: Hook and Loop
- Fill: None
18" Microfiber Wet Mop Pad (3)
Construction: Microfiber Wholesale's 18” Microfiber Wet Mop Pad is our most popular of all mop pads. It’s simple and effective. The lint free mop pad is constructed from looped polyester / polyamide blend microfiber yarn and looped polyester. The looped polyester is added to help the mop glide across the floor; too much microfiber would make it next to impossible to push across the floor. The microfiber / polyester face yarn is sewn to a hook and loop style backing with overlock stitching on the edges.
Uses: 18” Microfiber Wet Mop Pads are great for cleaning any hard surface floors. The size of these mop pads make them an effective tool for a quick and easy way to clean your kitchen and hardwood floors at home. They work great for cleaning contract companies and housekeepers who need to get through their cleaning jobs quickly and hassle free. For healthcare applications, the microfiber wet mop pads are an essential tool for preventing cross contamination in patient rooms. The 18” microfiber wet mop pads can also be used to wash down ceilings and walls when a more thorough cleaning is necessary. The density of the yarn and microscopic size of individual fibers allow the pad to reach into the depressions and tiny crevices on the floor surface and remove over 99% of the bacteria present.
Method: Our 18” Microfiber Wet Mop Pads work great with just warm water but, for certain applications you may want to use the mop pad with chemical cleaners or disinfectants. Depending on the size of the job and the amount of mop pads you intend to use, you can simply wet the mop pad in the sink or you may need to use a mop bucket. You want the wet mop pad damp, not a dripping, so wring it out. For wet mopping work backwards through the room while moving the mop side to side, twist the handle to turn the mop, almost in a figure eight motion, so the same edge of the mop is always in front. This will prevent dust and dirt from being left behind.
- Sizes: 5” x 18” (13.5cm x 46cm)
- Color: Light Blue/Medium Blue
- Blend: Light Blue yarn is 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide Medium Blue yarn is 100% Polyester
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 470 Grams per Square Meter (Face Yarn)
- Backing: hook and loop
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.