FIRST REMOVE LOOSE FOOD & DEBRIS
The ﬁrst cleaning step is to get the easy stuff out of the way first, so dampen a microﬁber towel with only water. Wipe the inside of the microwave with your towel collecting all the loose food and debris you can.
REMOVE STUCK ON FOOD & HEAVY SOILS: STEAM CLEAN MICROWAVE OVENS
- If you are dealing with heavy soil and stubborn stuck on food, fill a coﬀee cup with water, put it in the microwave and turn on high power for 2 minutes. This will soften the food, and make it easier to clean.
- Once the timer goes off, remove the coﬀee cup. Spray the inside of your microwave with a microwave cleaning solution further loosening up the stuck on food, Dawn Dish Soap works great for this.
- Clean the plate and the rest of the microwave separately. Remove the plate and clean it. Then get to the rest of the microwave, wipe the top, sides, and glass door of the microwave both inside & out. Finish by rinsing with plain water.
- If the plate is really dirty place it in the sink with water on it.
- To remove really stubborn stuck on food use a tool like the Lil Chizler.
Make sure to dry with a clean microﬁber cloth to ensure no streaks. The microfiber glass towels are perfect microwave cleaning wipes, since they work best on smooth surfaces such as glass, stainless steel, and any non porous surface. If you find any remaining streaks buff them out with a dry part of your towel. Always check the door at an angle for smears and the top for missed spots.
If you have lingering streaks or fingerprints left behind, add more degreaser and wipe with a microfiber cloth.