If you’re searching for a quick and easy way to clean your stainless steel products, look no further than microfiber towels.
The intricate fibers in microfiber cloths will not only lock in any and all dirt, but will give your stainless steel appliances a brand-new finish.
Today, we're going to look into:
- The common issues people experience with keeping microfiber clean
- Why microfiber is the best solution for those stubborn water stains that dry on stainless steel
- How microfiber will cut back your cleaning time effortlessly
Here are five reasons why microfiber is the best stainless steel cleaner.
1. Keeps Your Stainless Steel Shining Like New
Stainless steel looks great in kitchens — until it’s covered in grime and grease. Some of the common issues people have with stainless steel include:
- Fingerprints and smudges
- Water spots and streaks
- Scratches from abrasive cleaning tools.
- Dullness from harsh cleaning products
- Grime and grease buildup
- Potential for minor corrosion if not cleaned properly
But with a quick wipe down with a microfiber cloth, you can preserve the sleek shine of your stainless steel products.
Simply wipe away the smears and smudges with a damp microfiber cloth, then buff the surface with a dry microfiber cloth. Your stainless steel will look as good as new, and you won’t have to use any cleaning products.
2. Leaves Behind No Streaks or Scratches
Some cleaning products leave streaks behind, and some cleaning cloths leave small scratches on the surfaces you clean. However, the fine fibers of microfiber towels leave surfaces streak-free and won’t scratch any of your stainless steel.
"I am knife collector and have been using Microfiber cloths for a couple of years and was not entirely happy with what I was using. I changed the 16"x 16" all purpose microfiber towel and I couldn't be happier with the results of using this towel. It is just the best I have used and really glad I found 'Microfiber Wholesale." - Richard Davies, Verified Customerr