Microfiber Wholesale’s Bottle Rocket Mop Kit is a fantastic mop tool for those who want to leave the mop bucket (or sink) behind! The kit includes our 16” or 22" Bucketless Microfiber Mop System and 3 of our 18” or 24" Microfiber Wet Mop Pads, and a 52" handle. This is a great value for a professional quality mop tool and mop pads. This is the only microfiber mop tool that features a pressurized tank. That means you don’t have to constantly pump the trigger to release the cleaning solution like other microfiber sprayer mops. Those types of tools will quickly cause fatigue in the operator’s hands. With this sprayer handle you simply pump up the tank a few times then release the cleaning solution by pressing a button.To Ensure The Best & Long Lasting Use, Please Follow Our Simple Proper Maintenance Instructions:
1. Do not use this tool with vinegar. The acidity will break down the seals causing leaks2. Remember to release the pressure from the tank when you are finished cleaning.3. After cleaning, flush out the spray nozzle tool with warm water.4. Use caution when transporting the mop from place to place.
Our Bottle Rocket Mops need to be properly cared for. If not properly maintained, we are not responsible for malfunctions or replacement parts, unless it is a verified manufacturers defect. Replacement parts are available here.
• Eliminates waste water completely
• Saves $$ on chemicals by using only what you need
• Reduces water usage by 97% over conventional mopping methods in hospital applications
• Ergonomic design eliminates potential injury from filling and emptying mop buckets
• Saves labor involved in filling buckets and wringing out mops
• Shorter drying times reduce risk of slip and fall injuries
More about the tool:
Construction: Our Bottle Rocket Mop Kit is made from aluminum and high impact plastic. The handle itself is aluminum with durable plastic components including the tank, sprayer nozzle as well as the mop frame (the plastic frame won’t scuff the floor!). The mop attaches to the frame with Hook and Loop type material. The handle also features an adjustable hook for safely hanging on maid’s carts or wall hooks. The frame swivels allowing 360 degree maneuverability. The tool comes with a 20 oz. tank or an optional 30 oz. tank.
- Size: 4”x16” (10cm x 41cm)
- large size: 4”x22” (10cm x 56cm)
- Material: Aluminum with High Impact Plastic
- Attach: Hook and Loop
- Use with: 18” or 24" Microfiber Wet Mop Pad
- Handle Length: 52"
More about the Microfiber Mop Pads:
Microfiber Wholesale's Microfiber Wet Mop Pad is our most popular of all mop pads. It’s simple and effective. The lint free mop pad is constructed from looped polyester / polyamide blend microfiber yarn and looped polyester. The looped polyester is added to help the mop glide across the floor; too much microfiber would make it next to impossible to push across the floor. The microfiber / polyester face yarn is sewn to a Hook and Loop style backing with overlock stitching on the edges.
- Sizes: 5” x 18” (13.5cm x 46cm) or
- large size: 5” x 24” (13.5cm x 61cm)
- Color: Light Blue/Medium Blue
- Blend: Light Blue yarn is 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide - Medium Blue yarn is 100% Polyester
- Denier: .1-.2 Weight: 470 Grams per Square Meter (Face Yarn)
- Backing: Hook and Loop style
First, fill the removable tank with your cleaning or disinfecting solution. Next, place the tank in the holder attached to the handle and give the tank a quarter turn in a clockwise direction. Pressurize the bottle with 5 or 6 pumps. Then attach a microfiber mop to the frame and begin mopping. Release the cleaning solution by pressing the button on the top of the handle with your thumb. The idea is to keep the mop pad damp, not to soak the floor. Mop the floor working the tool in a figure eight motion while swiveling the frame to keep the same edge in front so you don’t leave any soil behind. Depending on how dirty the floor is your mop pad may become saturated with soil before the tank runs dry. After use you should flush out the tool with warm water. Written instructions are included with each tool.