- Perfect for the Professional Cleaner or the Homeowner That Wants to Clean Smarter! A great combination of cleaning power, economy and durability, these are the perfect towels for nearly all cleaning applications.
- Truly an all-purpose, multi-surface towel, now you can dust, scrub, clean, polish, and dry your entire home, office and car! Clean everything, even windows, with just one towel... and clean effectively without added chemicals.
- Don't be fooled by the low price! Our Pro Microfiber isn't ordinary microfiber. It's a real premium product that just cleans better than other microfiber. It's thicker, softer, and more absorbent.
- Lasts Through Hundreds Of Washings, Best Deal For Your Money. Rather than using those expensive throw-away towels or the cheap microfiber that’ll wear out on you after just a few uses…give your home or business what it deserves
- Be assured by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and easy return policy. If you have an issue, just contact us and we'll make sure you're happy! Start making your life easier, ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Make no mistake... Our Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber is different. What makes it different? We set out to make a better all purpose type towel without making increasing the price. You make a better microfiber towel by making it MORE.
- More Durable - We tested several different materials and found this to be the most durable. Then we added more stitching. Instead of a 3 thread overlock border, we insisted on 4 thread which will make the towel last longer.
- More Microfiber - Most microfiber is woven into 100% polyester ground fabric. We wanted more. We had our factory make these towels with microfiber actually blended into the ground. This means more microfiber in each towel.
- More Weight - These are heavier than other microfiber towels at a similar price point. That means more cleaning power and more absorption!
Construction: Our 16”x16” Pro Multi-Surface Towel is a great microfiber cleaning towel for any job. We designed these towels to with professional cleaners in mind, they're manufactured to be softer, more absorbent and more durable than all other all purpose towels on the market. They're lint free terry type microfiber towels and are made up of hundreds of thousands of split fibers which allow the cloths to clean aggressively without being abrasive. They are safe to use on windows, smooth and coarse surfaces as well as automotive finishes. These all purpose microfiber towels are constructed from woven polyester / polyamide blend microfiber. The open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process are what give the towels its ability to hold dust and dirt as well as its ability to absorb liquid. The edges of the towels are sewn with 4 thread overlock stitching which greatly increases the life of the towel. When cared for properly they'll last hundreds of washings.
Uses: There are literally hundreds of uses for our Pro Microfiber Towels. This is the towel to buy if you’ve never used microfiber before or if you’re not sure which towel will work best for you. It’s by far our best seller. These microfiber towels can be used dry as a duster or damp as a scrubber. When used dry the positively charged split fibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt like a magnet, because of this you can use the microfiber towels as a green alternative to using a cleaning cloth treated with chemicals or a (chemical) spray and wipe method. When using the microfiber towels damp, the squeegee like edges of each microfiber in a microfiber cleaning cloth scrape up the dirt while the open spaces keep the dirt in the microfiber towel. The damp method is for scrubbing bathrooms, cleaning appliances, wiping down kitchen counters, cleaning car interiors and hundreds of other cleaning applications.
Method: When using our 16"x16" Pro Multi-Surface Towels it’s usually best to fold the microfiber towel twice. This gives you eight cleaning surfaces with each towel. One of the greatest things about microfiber towels is that they allow you to clean effectively without added chemical cleaners, microfiber towels work extremely well with just plain water. The dry method is great for dusting, cleaning windows and mirrors, wiping up spills and much more. Once you’ve collected dust and dirt you can rinse the towel and continue using it damp to remove smudged dirt, grease or stains. In healthcare applications, towels are a perfect complement to microfiber mopping programs. Clean and wipe all touch surfaces in a patient room with a towel damp with disinfectant solution. As with microfiber floor mops, deposit towel in soil container after finishing each room to prevent cross contamination. These microfiber towels are available in 12 colors so you can color code towels for specific applications. For instance, a hospital environmental services staff might use blue and pink microfiber towels in a maternity ward, burgundy microfiber towels in an operating room and orange microfiber towels to clean the lobby. An auto detailer might choose to use black microfiber towels to clean wheels, gray microfiber towels to clean a car’s interior and white microfiber towels to clean windows and mirrors.
Click here to read about washing microfiber towels. We also sell detergent that's safe for microfiber.
Prevent Color Transfer for Black and Red Towels! Wash with only like colors. Take care when using this on light surfaces with cleaning solutions that may leach dye from the fabric.
- Size: 16”x16” (40cm x 40cm)
- Colors: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Black, White, and Gray
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 300+ Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: 4 Thread Overlock Stitching
- No Branding on towels
Why buy from Microfiber Wholesale?
We're here to help. Contact us by phone, email chat.
Designed for cleaning pros to be efficient and effective.
We've been in business for over 70 years and have a wealth of info in our knowledge base.