Make no mistake... our Pro Multi-Surface Microfiber is different. What makes it different? We set out to make a better all purpose type towel without making it more expensive. You make a better microfiber towel by making it MORE.
- More Durable - We tested several different materials and found this to be the most durable. Then we added more stitching. Instead of a 3 thread overlock border, we insisted on 4 thread which will make the towel last longer.
- More Microfiber - Most microfiber is woven into 100% polyester ground fabric. We wanted more. We had our factory make these towels with microfiber actually blended into the ground. This means more microfiber in each towel.
- More Weight - Officially these are 300 grams per square meter like the old towels and like most other high quality microfiber towels, but unofficially they're closer to 330 GSM. We just wanted to give you a little more!
Construction: Our 12”x12” Pro Multi-Surface Cleaning Cloth is a great all purpose cloth for any clean up job. They're designed for professional cleaners and to stand up to daily use. These lint free terry type microfiber towels are made up of hundreds of thousands of split fibers which allow the cloths to clean aggressively without being abrasive. They are safe to use on windows, smooth and coarse surfaces as well as automotive finishes. Our Buff™ Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are constructed from woven polyester / polyamide blend microfiber. The open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process are what give the towels its ability to hold dust and dirt as well as its ability to absorb liquid. The edges of the towels are sewn with over lock stitching which greatly increases the life of the towel. When cared for properly these cleaning cloths can last hundreds of washings.
Uses: There are literally hundreds of uses for our 12"x12" Pro Multi-Surface Cleaning Cloths. They can be used dry as a duster or damp as a scrubber. When used dry the positively charged split fibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt like a magnet, because of this you can use them as a green alternative to using a cleaning cloth treated with chemicals or a (chemical) spray and wipe method. When using the microfiber cloths damp, the squeegee like edges of each microfiber in a microfiber cleaning cloth scrape up the dirt while the open spaces keep the dirt in the contained. The damp method is for scrubbing bathrooms, cleaning appliances, wiping down kitchen counters, cleaning car interiors and hundreds of other cleaning applications.
Method: When using our 12"x12" Pro Multi-Surface Cleaning Cloths it’s usually best to using it open like you might use a washcloth as opposed to folding it like you would a larger microfiber towel. One of the greatest things about microfiber cloths is that they allow you to clean effectively without added chemical cleaners, microfiber towels work extremely well with just plain water. The dry method is great for dusting, cleaning windows and mirrors, wiping up spills and much more. Once you’ve collected dust and dirt you can rinse the towel and continue using it damp to remove smudged dirt, grease or stains. In healthcare applications, towels are a perfect complement to microfiber mopping programs. Clean and wipe all touch surfaces in a patient room with a towel damp with disinfectant solution. As with microfiber floor mops, deposit towels in soil container after finishing each room to prevent cross contamination.
Click here to read about washing microfiber towels. We also sell detergent that's safe for microfiber.
- Size: 12”x12” (30cm x 30cm)
- Color: Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Purple, Pink, Orange, Black, White, and Gray
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 300+ Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: 4 Thread Overlock Stitching