- Our Softest Auto Detailing Cloth! Made with a special coral fleece microfiber that will gently polish your car's paint.
- Designed Specifically for Polishing - Don't take your chances by using just any microfiber cloth, treat your car to something special. No scratches, no streaks!
- Ultra Plush Premium Microfibers- Picks up all excess dirt and grime, giving you the perfect car shine. Made with a 450 GSM.
- Top Performance For Years- finished with satin piped edges & rounded corners to prevent fraying & wear out. Machine Washable with complete care instructions & tips.
- Get Your Shine On, Order Now!
Construction: Our 16”x16” Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloth is an economically priced, yet premium microfiber auto detailing towel specifically designed for polishing. It's made from 450 GSM split microfiber that's an 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide blend. It features a unique woven cut pile coral fleece microfiber material. This is one of the softest towels on the market, so it’s perfect for polishing and using with any spray detail product. The open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process are what give the towels its ability to absorb as well as pick up contaminants that prevent your polished surfaces from gleaming! Each towel has rounded corners to prevent curling. They're finished with satin piped edges to eliminate fraying and prevent the edges from scratching delicate painted surfaces. When cared for properly our 16x16 Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloth can last hundreds of washings.
Uses: The 16x16 Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloths is your go to when polishing. It’s compatible with any of your favorite auto detailing products, and you will always get the show quality shine you desire. Our heavy weight coral fleece weave is ultra thick, our cloths will not leave streaks, nor scratch or damage your car. This makes a great interior cloth as well. The positively charged split fibers attract negatively charged dust and dirt like a magnet, because of this you can use the microfiber towels as a green alternative to using a cleaning cloth treated with chemicals or a (chemical) spray and wipe method.
Method: When removing polishes and other compounds you may want to fold our 16”x16” Buff™ Detail Microfiber Polishing Cloth twice. This gives you eight cleaning surfaces with each towel. You may do this when buffing or polishing. It works best to make one pass with the microfiber towel like you would with a chamois, instead of using circular motions which would end up just spreading the compound around, this is usually the easiest way to leave painted surfaces streak free. Always polish in 2 steps. First, gently rub off the polish with one side of the cloth. Then use another side of the cloth to remove the excess polish by applying more pressure. Make sure the side you are wiping with isn't completely saturated with polish, as that will just spread it around.
- Sizes: 16”x16” (40cm x 40cm)
- Color: Black, Blue, Gray
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Denier: .1-.2
- Weight: 450 Grams per Square Meter
- Edges: Satin Piped Borders