OUR MICROFIBER MOPS VS OLDER MOPS
Still using a cotton mop? Here's why you should choose microfiber!
- Super Absorbent: Microfiber can hold up to 7x it's weight in water.
- Machine Washable: Microfiber can be washed and reused hundreds of times while maintaining its effectiveness.
- Dust Magnet: Microfiber is positively charged, thus clings onto negatively charged dust.
- Better Cleaner: Microfiber is extremely small, thus able to pick up a variety of debris that cotton can't. It even cleans great with just water!
- Inhibits Bacteria Growth: Microfiber is inorganic which doesn't allow bacteria to grow like it would on cotton alternatives.
Watch our video below to learn more!